Yes, please! Feel free to contribute to the project.
I would be glad if you do! There are only a few things to keep in mind.
- This project follows PEP 8, with one exception
- This project uses tabs instead of spaces. Please do not submit PRs refactoring this.
If there are more exceptions from it, which I don’t know about it, please try to be consistent! And please try to avoid to mix big style changes with feature changes!
How to update the documentation¶
The documentation lies on the branch gh-pages.
In order to build these, change into the folder docs/ and run make html. The files will be output into docs/_build/. The relevant files are under docs/_build/html/. These are the ones that are on the gh-pages branch.
- The easiest way to update the documentation would be to:
- git clone https://github.com/Vaelor/python-mattermost-driver.git python-mattermost-driver-docs
- cd python-mattermost-driver-docs
- git checkout gh-pages
- cp -r python-mattermostdriver/docs/_build/html/. python-mattermost-driver-docs/
- Check the changed files with git status
- Add them and commit/push